| *Image may not reflect most recent product revision
Building a new PC? Let us do the work for you!
- -More affordable than buying all of the components separately (most of the time).
- -Professional assembly and tech support.
- -Wires tied and tucked for maximum airflow.
- -All components tested prior to shipping.
- -All rebates and warranties still apply on individual components.
- Mfr Part Number: BK020
- Extremely high cooling capacity of 220W TDP supports even overclocked CPUs in compact PCs
- Two powerful nickel-plated aluminum heat sinks
- Six high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to the optimal location on the cooling fins
- Top-flow layout enables ideal cooling not only for the CPU but also for surrounding components
- Two SilentWings 135mm PWM fans featuring
- advanced fluid-dynamic bearing with copper core
- advanced six-pole motor for smoother operation and less turbulence
- nine airflow-optimized fan blades
- dynamically-balanced impeller
- Noise is a scant 26.7dB(A) even at 100% PWM function
- Single fan assembly and operation also supported, offering further space savings and even quieter operations
- Anti-vibration rubber inserts on the heat sink cooling fins further dampen noise
- Dark nickel-plated finish with brushed aluminum covers
- Compatibility with all current Intel and AMD sockets
- Socket Type:
- Intel: 775 / 115x / 1366 / LGA2011(-3) Square ILM / 2066
- AMD: Socket AM2(+) / AM3(+) / FM1 / FM2(+)
- Model: 2x SilentWings PWM 135mm
- Speed: 1400 RPM (Controlled by PWM)
- Noise Level: 50% RPM - 11.9 dBA, 75% RPM - 19.3 dBA, 100% RPM - 26.7 dBA
- Air Flow: 67.8 CFM / 113.8 m3/h
- Air Pressure: 1.85 mm H2O
- Rated Voltage: 12 V DC
- Input Current: 0.11 A
- Input Power: 1.32 W
- Bearing Type: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Motor: 6-pole Fan Motor
- Connector: 4 Pin PWM
- Cable Length: 220 mm
- Life Expectancy: 300,000 hrs
- Dimensions: 135.0 x 135.0 x 22.0 mm
- Heat Pipes Number / Diameter: 6x ø6 mm
- Material: Copper Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- Number of Fins: top - 62, bottom - 64
- CPU Contact Surface: CNC machined
- Surface Treatment: Aluminium / Dark nickel-plated
- Dimensions : 162.6.0 x 140.0 x 108.8 mm
- Thermal Design Power: 220 W
- Dimensions: 140.0 x 162.6 x 130.8 mm (Overall)(w/o mounting material)
- Weight: 810.0 g
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.