| *Image may not reflect most recent product revision
Building a new PC? Let us do the work for you!
- -More affordable than buying all of the components separately (most of the time).
- -Professional assembly and tech support.
- -Wires tied and tucked for maximum airflow.
- -All components tested prior to shipping.
- -All rebates and warranties still apply on individual components.
- Mfr Part Number: BK008
- High cooling capacity for this category, at 120W TDP
- Three 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to cooling fins for high performance
- Compact design saves space, making cooler compatible with a vast array of equipment and possible installation configurations
- Full configuration of RAM memory banks in PC cases with limited space
- Compatibility with Intel and AMD sockets
- Seven blade silence-optimized 92mm be quiet! PWM fan with high-quality sleeve bearing is optimized for quietness and supports the best balance of cooling performance and silent operation
- Fan blades are airflow-optimized to reduce noise-generating turbulence
- Even at 100% PWM function, noise is a scant 25.4dB(A)
- Socket Type:
- Intel: LGA 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156
- AMD: Socket AM2(+) / AM3(+) / AM4 / FM1 / FM2(+)
- Model: 1x silence-optimized fan
- Speed: 2000 RPM
- Noise Level: 50% RPM - 13.1 dBA, 75% RPM - 19.2 dBA, 100% RPM - 25.4 dBA
- Air Flow: 35.14 CFM / 59.38 m3/h
- Air Pressure: 1.67 mm H2O
- Rated Voltage: 12 V
- Input Current: 0.32 A
- Input Power: 3.84 W
- Bearing Type: Sleeve
- Motor: 4-pole Fan Motor
- Connector: 4 Pin PWM
- Cable Length: 220 mm
- Life Expectancy: 80,000 hours @ 25°C
- Dimensions: 92.0 x 92.0 x 25.0 mm
- Heat Pipes Number / Diameter: 3x Ă¸6 mm
- Material: Copper Base / Aluminum Fins
- Number of Fins: 33
- CPU Contact Surface: CNC machined
- Dimensions : 56.2 x 97.0 x 124.8 mm
- Thermal Design Power: 120 W
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 97.0 x 81.8 x 124.8 mm (Overall)(w/o mounting material)
- Weight: 0.36 kg
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.