- Mfr Part Number: FD-FAN-DYN-GP14-WT
- Featuring hydraulic bearings; a cost-efficient compromise between a standard sleeve bearing and a true FDB bearing
- Equipped with a counter-balancing magnet in the hub that reduces the axial tension on the bearing, further protecting the longevity of the bearing
- Optimized fan geometry for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in good performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped thin stator struts (including wire strut), mimicking the design commonly found on airplane wings, delivering correct angles allowing for air to easily pass through reducing noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts are angled perpendicular to the blades, helping to reduce noise commonly emitted when the blades pass the struts. In effect, minimal noise that may be emitted will be constant and therefore almost inaudible to the ear.
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades, further reducing and diffusing humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- Includes a "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades, near the leading edge. The trip wire technology, also commonly found in airplane wing designs, introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat the elements that negatively affect performance. The presence of the trip wire overall provides a more efficient and quiet fan environment.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Available in 140mm fan sizes
- Rotational Speed: 1000 RPM
- Noise Level: 18.9 dBA
- Maximum Air Flow: 68.4 CFM
- Maximum Pressure: 0.71 mm H2O
- Actual Input Power: 1.7 W
- Maximum Rated Input Current: 0.2A
- Nominal Input Voltage : 12V
- Minimum Startup Voltage: 4V
- Screw Hole Pattern: 125 x 125mm
- Power Connector: 3-pin fan header
- Bearing: Hydraulic
- Number of Blades: 7
- MTBF: 40,000 hours
- Cable length: 500 mm
- Cable Type: Black ribbon cable
- Color: White blades, black frame
- Dimensions: 140.0 x 140.0 x 25.0 mm
- Weight: 142.0 g
- Package Contents: Dynamic Series fan ; Screw pack with 4 metal fan screws
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.