Receive a Holiday Bundle Game code to download two games FREE w/ select GeForce GTX video card purchases made on or after October 28th, 2013 (Redemption Keycode will be added to cart, ends 12/31 or while supplies last) Details
*Image may not reflect most recent product revision
Max Resolution: 2560 x 1600, Support 4x Display Monitors
Input: 2x 6Pin PCI-E Power Connectors
Output: 2x DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
Dimensions: 9.500 x 4.376 inch
This Video Card Supports:
Microsoft Windows 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP (32/64-bit)
NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 Technology
NVIDIA SMX Technology
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
NVIDIA 3-Way SLI Technology
NVIDIA Surround Technology
NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
NVIDIA Shield Ready
NVIDIA PhysX Technology
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
NVIDIA TXAA Technology
NVIDIA FXAA Technology
NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
Microsoft DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.3 and OpenCL
Minimum 500W or Greater System Power Supply w/ a Minimum 12V Current Rating of 30A Required
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.
Reviewed by MrTHG from Charlottesville, VA on 08/10/13
The best price for a GTX 760 - I paid $240 with free shipping. I only bought the GTX 760 because of the great price and the free Splintercell Blacklist. My old card Powercolor Radeon 5830 still plays all games well and I really wanted a new Radeon card but AMD got slow with their new cards release, so I went with Nvidia this time because I'm on a very tight budget and they put a very nice price tag on the GTX 760. Game performance is great. Lifetime warranty from PNY is also nice. The customer (continued...)
1. Will not support Direct X 11.2 which is coming with Windows 8.1 and this is for all GTX 780/770/760 series.
2. Looks ugly, but that's the Nvidia reference design, not PNY's fault.
3. The cooler is getting loud under load, but you can set custom fan speed with MSI Afterburner software, shame on NVidia that they didn't put fan control in their driver software like it is for years in the AMD Radeon's drivers.
4. The build quality is not the best but it doesn't affect the cards performance.